6.30.2008

Your Weekly Poem About Jonathan Taylor Thomas: Three

When I was thirteen, I wrote approximately 100 poems about my true love and soulmate, Jonathan Taylor Thomas (from the television show 'Home Improvement'). I present to you: Your Weekly Poem About Jonathan Taylor Thomas. In case you ever thought I was cool. Punctuation, 'form', and spelling are left intact: that's comedy!



Classic Love

Passion.
Love.
Desire.
Need.
Caring.

The stuff of soaps
And romance novels
But what I feel for you.

They say love is gone
to Divorice courts and hate
But I still love you.

So many give up
Say it's too hard for me
But I won't ever give up on you

Classic romance
Is down the drain
But my dreams of flowers are all about you

Although, maybe I should say
You don't feel anything for me
But, hey, I still adore you.

True love lives on
Despite of what's around
Cause a girl dreams of you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Diego Martinez y Asdrey Irizarry said...

Hey Jtt fan, I was 2 a jtt fan and like u i write poems and did the tipical heart to heart i love jtt coments. I wanted to know 2 you know whats up 2 his life? write me

July 8, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home