7.09.2008

Your Weekly Poem About Jonathan Taylor Thomas: Four

When I was thirteen, I wrote approximately 100 poems about my true love and soulmate, Jonathan Taylor Thomas (from the television show 'Home Improvement'). I present to you: Your Weekly Poem About Jonathan Taylor Thomas. In case you ever thought I was cool. Punctuation, 'form', and spelling are left intact: that's comedy!

Sorry this is late! My birthday was yesterday and I was a bit distracted. I hope JTT doesn't doubt my commitment.



Late

The clock blinks 1:31
And this morning I woke early

I'm more tired than ever
I wanna fall asleep

But you are all I can think of
Honey, you're the one

With you in L.A.
And me in Austin

These thoughts won't ever let me be.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

This is seriously insane.

July 10, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home