6.02.2009

internets!

Though lately I have spent a lot more time cleaning my apartment, making coffee for people, and watching movies with the boyfriend than I have internet-ing, here's what I've been doing when I'm here:

- Spending way too much time tracking the progress of my failing fantasy baseball team, particularly now that Matt Wieters has gotten the call up. I just discovered Daily Baseball Data, a site that has a stat history for every batter/hitter matchup for the next week. Rad!

- I have a new goal in life, which to to start packing delicious, cute, nutritious lunches for me and my boyfriend to take to work. I haven't actually started doing this yet. But while I think about it, I've been doing a ton of research on BENTO BOXES!: here, here, and here.

- I just became engaged in a pretty heated debate about interracial dating on John's always interesting blog.

- I have watched this weird video probably at least a dozen times in the last week. Why? I really don't know.

- WTF is up the cat with wings? Is it real? Why hasn't someone explained this to me? AHHHHHHH!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John Althouse Cohen said...

Thanks for the link and the debate! :^)

June 3, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Kester Smith... said...

The interracial dating debate was incredibly interesting. Thanks for sharing the post.

July 7, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home