11.03.2008

Tummy crisis solved!

What do you eat when you're starving, broke, transportation-less, and you haven't been grocery shopping in weeks?

Tonight:

Cous Cous with butter and fresh basil (from the plant outside that might be dying),
alongside a sort of salad thing made with a base of steamed broccoli, combined with roma tomatoes, onions, garlic, and walnuts that were all fried and marinated with homemade vinegarette (+ honey, rosemary, lavender, and thyme) and topped with parmesan and mozzarella.

I think I used literally every scrap of food that was left in my fridge, and all that's in my pantry is some peanut butter and evaporated milk.

Oh, if you're thinking "that doesn't sound bad" -- you are correct. It wasn't bad. Harold Dieterle, will you marry me already?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home