7.22.2008

all my relationships i fucked up in all the right ways

Last night while he was sleeping, I finished his first mix. I'll let you figure out the rest:

1. Fuckup - Rock Plaza Central
2. 5 Years Time - Noah and the Whale
3. Jackeyed - Micah P. Hinson
4. Red and Purple - The Dodos
5. Fools Rush In - Etta James
6. Baby - Os Mutantes
7. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - Bob Dylan
8. Please Don't Be Gentle With Me - The Minutemen
9. Give You My Lovin' - Mazzy Star
10. In My Lady's House - Iron and Wine
11. When I Hold You In My Arms - Neil Young
12. Welfare Bread - King Khan & His Shrines
13. July, July! - The Decemberists
14. White Water Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
15. Tume To Go - Holly Golightly & The Brokeoffs
16. Paper Tiger - Spoon
17. Glad Tidings - Sound Team
18. Be Still My Heart - The Postal Service
19. Way Too Good - Figurine
20. Sweepstakes Prize - Mirah
21. My Slumbering Heart - Rilo Kiley
22. While You Were Sleeping - Elvis Perkins
23. Thirteen - Elliott Smith

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home